Foundation courses in science i need research

foundation courses in science i need research

Study a Foundation course for entry into a UK university. and would like to take your first degree in the UK, you will need to study a foundation course at Social Science ; Medicine; Science and Pharmacy; Media; and Humanities. Learn English · Foundation · Undergraduate · Pre-Masters · Postgraduate · PhD/ Research.
The foundation year gives you the fundamental skills needed to continue onto one of our Foundation Studies was previously known as SEFS (Science and.
Our International Foundation Year means that you will be based on campus. We also accept students who have completed foundation courses from a range of. foundation courses in science i need research
London Metropolitan University at SI-UK London. Other qualifications If you have qualifications that are not listed above, your application will be considered on an individual basis. Many of our subjects are highly ranked in university league tables. English language If English is not your first language, we ask you to obtain a recognised language qualification. International students will also get an opportunity to improve their English skills, so they are better prepared for their Undergraduate course. Cookies and cookie policy.